Verzending naar: Worldwide,
Objectnummer:280860114911Ovulation & Pregnancy Test Strips Ovulation Tests 20mIU and Pregnancy Test Strips 10mIU Product Features• Simple, Reliable and easy to use• CE approved and FDA Cleared • 99.9% Accurate • Long Expiry dates (at least 12 months)• Ovulation Tests are Sensitive to 20mIU and Pregnancy tests are sensitive to 10mIU How does this listing work and what do I actually receive? You simply use the 1st drop down menu to select whether you want ovulation tests, pregnancy tests or a mixed pack of the two. Then from the 2nd drop down menu you choose the pack size that you want. The tests will have simplified instructions printed on the foils - if you would like a set of full instructions you can view and print them from here: Ovulation Test Instructions Pregnancy Test Instructions All our tests will have the sensitivity, LOT number, expiry date and manufacturer's details printed on them in compliance with EU law.How accurate are these tests?All our tests have proved greater than 99% accurate in laboratory and consumer studies.How soon will you ship, how long will it take, is it insured and is the packaging discreet? All orders received Monday-Thursday before 3.30pm and all orders received by 12.30pm on Fridays will be shipped on the same day. All orders received after this time will be shipped the following business day. All packages have no indication of content, are marked "Private and Confidential" and the contents are not visible or identifiable from the outside of the package. All shipments to all destinations are fully insured and covered in the event of loss or damage - though we will require you to follow some simple steps in order to have a re-fund or re-send in those rare occurrences when your shipment is lost or damaged. All overseas shipments are via Air Mail and usually arrive in 3-5 days for Europe, 5-7 days for North America and 7-10 days to Australasia - but please be aware that delays can sometimes occur especially if the package has to pass through customs. All packages are correctly labelled including completed Customs documentation and our specific FDA Import Licence number for all North American shipments. We are legally bound to fill out the customs declarations correctly and honestly so please do not ask us to mark the package as "gift". We are also not responsible for any customs charges that might apply. As already mentioned, all shipments to all destinations are fully insured and covered in the event of loss or damage, but they will not have a tracking number as it is relatively expensive - an extra £6 - and so it is not economical for low value items. If you would like us to send your order with tracking then please contact us for a revised invoice. What if I need the item urgently? Royal Mail aim to deliver all 2nd class mail within 2-4 days and all 1st class mail within 1-2 days but due to the high volume of mail that they handle it is not always possible. They estimate that around 90% of all 1st class post will arrive the next day with the majority of the other 10% arriving the day after. Unfortunately, some post takes longer than that but only around 0.02% of mail never gets delivered. But if you cannot afford to take the chance of the item not arriving within 1-2 days then we offer a "Get it Fast" option which guarantees next working day delivery to UK addresses. Postage charge? If you click on 'see all details' which is located in the postage section at the top of the listing and put in the quantity that you want and your location, then eBay will calculate the postage charge for you. If you are also interested in any of our other products then we may be able to offer a postage discount - please contact us via eBay messaging telling us the items that you want and we can give you a total price :)Condition:New, Expiration Date:At least 12 months till expiry, Read your results at:Ovulation 10 minutes / Pregnancy 5 minutes, Test Type:Urine Test Strips, Test Sensitivity:Ovulation 20mIU/mL - Pregnancy 10mIU/mL, Sub-Type:Pregnancy Tests, Modified Item:No, Country/Region of Manufacture:China, MPN:OVUSTRT+PREGSTRT, Custom Bundle:No, Brand:One Step, Non-Domestic Product:No, Product Accuracy:99.9%, Unit Quantity:3, 5, 10, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 50, 60, 100, 200, Unit Type:Unit, Product Approvals:CE Marked and FDA Approved, Product Use:Early detection of LH rise, Pregnancy up to 6 days, Family Planning Options:Ovulation Kits, Type:Family Planning/ Contraception
PicClick Insights voor "
Ovulation and Pregnancy Test Strips Ultra Early Home Urine Tests One Step Kit